CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

So Long MSN

I've decided to ditch my MSN website. It was just too hard to navigate and I couldn't customize it to my liking. So, from now on, this blog is where you'll find everything you need to know about BABY BUCKET Slings. Including the current selection of ready-to-order slings, fabric choices for custom order slings, sizing, shipping, wearing instructions, contact info and other random stuff. Mark me as a favorite, add me to your blog list, and give a shout out on your blog if you wouldn't mind.

I'll slowly be moving things over here from the old website. So, check back often to see what's new. As I buy new fabric and make new slings, I'll post them for sell and mark as sold when they're gone.

0 comments: