CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Why do you have some slings on clearance? Is there something wrong with them?

Why do you have some slings on clearance?

BABY BUCKET Slings are regularly priced at $25 each. Periodically I go through my inventory and mark down for clearance the slings that I have had the longest. People who are looking to save some cash can get a great sling without having to pay full price. Clearance slings are only $18.

Is there something wrong with them?

There is nothing wrong with the clearance slings; I do not sell seconds. Just like with my clothes, I get tired of looking at the same things, so I mark the slings down in hopes that someone will get a great deal on a BABY BUCKET and I can free up a spot for a new print. My real love is fabric shopping. :)

0 comments: